The SIOGES/one initial setup process, will allow you in a very easy way, to enter all the main data for being able to start selling and printing receipts.
By following the configuration Wizard, you will setup:
- Language interface
- Business Model (restaurant, fashion shop, retail)
- System Date & Time
- Types of prices
- Currencies (euros, US dólar, pounds, etc.)
- Installed peripherals (printer, customer display, etc.)
- Fiscal data of the business (name, address, etc.)
- Tender media (cash, credit card, etc.)
- Item Families and Items
- Sales Screen products order
GLOBAL SETUP & MAINTENANCE:
- Business model selection to match the best with yours.
- The taxes are already setup.
- Company Data & Receipt messages settings.
- Users creation and permissions assignment.
- Sales Items selection.
- Prices introduction.
SALES & INVOICING PROCESS
- Receipts on Hold in order to manage queues, tables, bars.
- Different sales Tariffs.
- Open price on the sale.
- Price changes and Discount operations.
- Several Users with different permissions.
- Receipts management.
- Receipt assignment to Customers.
DAILY CASH CONTROL:
- Daily Paid & Cash income amounts control.
- Daily Z report.
STATISTICS & GRAPHICS:
- Data filter by Dates.
- Receipt statistics: number of sales, amount & average.
- Monthly Sales data.
- Sales details: Items & Users sales.
- Tender Media sales.
- Tax types sales (taxes to declare).
- Z Report printing.
- Multi language.
- Allow scale and barcode reader.
- Backup copies
- Electronic Journal printing.